Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Year Review

This year I really enjoyed it when Constable Ross came to school. I thought it was really funny when Boston got mixed up. I have enjoyed PE this year. Lastly I have liked the library this year.
By Sienna K

I enjoyed painting because it is fun. I liked Jump Jam because I like dancing. I liked mixing colours because I like painting. I like fitness because I like Line Tag.
By Jumana

This year I did PMP. I liked the balance board the best at PMP. I also liked doing the milk experiment. But I liked doing the production the best because I was a teacher and a dancer.
By Natasha

We went to see Harold. He was in a truck. He taught us to be Healthy.
By Jake.
I enjoyed when Constable Ross came here to teach us about being safe. I enjoyed going to Starfish with Shannon. It was fun. I enjoyed doing athletics and I came second.
By Abbie
This year we have been doing painting. I like doing painting because it tickles my finger. I also liked the production because my friend Natasha was one of the teachers. I liked swimming the most because the water was cool.
By Kora


I liked doing experiments this year. I liked doing the ice cream experiment and the milk experiment. I didn’t like the egg experiment because it didn’t really work properly. I liked doing PMP as well because we did the eye tracking and I liked swinging the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment