Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Swimming with T15 



First I get out of bed, then I get my togs on.  Then I eat my breakfast.  Next I get in the bus then I get in the pool.  I do what I have to do when I float with the board on my tummy.  It is fun.  Swimming is cool, I love it.  I love my swimming teacher Boo.  She is a really good swimmer. We get changed and we get on the bus.  By Lottie



First I got up and got into my togs.  Then I got to school.  We did the roll.  We line up and went on the bus.  The bus took us to starfish.  We took our shoes off and socks off.  We lined up again we walk in the door.  We waited for the swimming teacher then we did overarm.  I enjoy swimming because I like overarm. By Valentina 









1 comment: