Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Eggciting Eggxperiments






We left the eggs in the water, vinegar and coke over night. In the morning we saw the egg shell in the vinegar had dissolved. It became soft. I think there is something in the egg like salt. I wonder if it will work with juice.
By Tasmyn

 I saw bubbles sticking to the egg. I think the egg shell has something special that does not like vinegar. I wonder if the yolk will dissolve.
By Nathan

I saw lots of bubbles on the vinegar one. The one in the water was still at the bottom of the jar.
Libby



The egg in vinegar felt like chocolate moose and it looked white and yucky in the vinegar. There were bubbles on the egg. The bubbles were making the egg float. The egg in water did nothing
Valentina G







The egg in vinegar was squishy when we touched it and the shell was soft. The one in water did nothing.
Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment