Welcome to our studio blog. We are 60 Year 1 and 2 ACTIVE Halswell kids who enjoy sharing our learning. We hope you enjoy our posts and we would love you to leave a comment.
Wednesday, 11 March 2015
Whio
I saw the blue duck standing in the river.
I heard whistling and water.
I wondered how many blue ducks are there in New Zealand.
By Roxie
I heard the boy blue ducks whistle and the girls grunt.
I saw whio standing on the rocks.
I saw the birds biting each other.
I heard a fast flowing river.
By Lucy
I saw water rushing over the rocks.
I saw the blue ducks fighting and pecking.
By Leon
I saw the blue duck standing on the rocks in the very fast waterfall.
I heard the whistle of the male duck.
I wondered why the blue duck was fighting.
By Tom
I saw a blue duck on a rock in the crashing water.
I heard a whistle from the blue duck.
I wondered if the blue duck is from New Zealand.
By George
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI T14! Great writing about the ducks! We are very inspired! We like to wonder too.... :)
ReplyDeleteFrom, your quadblogging buddies, 1AJ